My old videos - available again!

 

Hello everyone!

One of the reasons why I have started with my own blog is the fact that, at the end of last year, XTube has deleted all my content : hundreds of pictures and dozens of videos showing me in my rubber and plastic gear. It was just one stroke and all my content I have uploaded during the last decade was gone without warning. I assure you, I felt like a criminal!

Well, two months later I am even more convinced that I am not a criminal – I am just a kink person who loves to encapsulate himself in layers of rubber and plastic and who likes to share some ideas and experiences with other likeminded people  … nothing else!

With this inner conviction and due to your numerous feedbacks (for which I want to thank you all), I concluded that the time has not yet come for me to virtually disappear.

Finally, there are some good news for all of you who liked my pictures and especially my videos : almost all my old videos are now available again – just check my profiles at ThisVid or XHamster

 

   



And last but not least : Keep an open mind, let yourself go, but always play safe 😉

totalrubberpvc

Comments