Layers of gear !

 

Hello everyone !

After some busy weeks, it is time for some new content on my little blog ;-)

As already described in 'My interests', for me, the term HEAVY RUBBER is not necessarily synonymous with thick and heavy rubber only. Rather, it is about completely rubberizing and plasticizing the entire body from the inside and outside in several layers. The goal is the hermetic sealing-off from the outside world and the depersonalization by wearing full rubber suits, gloves, boots, heavy rubber masks and gas masks with hoses and adjustable breathing systems from the moment of putting on the gear to the climax by physical and mental fulfillment. 

With the pictures below, I just want to give you an impression how I layer up in rubber and PVC :
















And last but not least : Keep an open mind, let yourself go, but always play safe 😉

totalrubberpvc



Comments

  1. I share your fetish - you are a very big fetishist - totally dressed in latex, rubber or leather. And always masks - to reduce your breath - completely wrapped in latex - even the tail in black latex! And then the breath is reduced> then you fight for the gigantic orgasm! I like to see your videos, for which I also have to dress up cool. In my case as a completely masked and masked racing astronaut who can hardly breathe - I'm covered in a lot of silk scarves, thick scarves and fireproof 2-hole masks under my heavy full-face helmet, my face and my neck are wrapped in many shawls and scarves - three fireproof 2-hole balaclavas on top and a thick black latex cloth - my penis (also in a black latex condom) stands bolt upright in your videos> and then I cum very slowly with a delicate silk scarf from my wife to a relieving orgasm! I live in a fetish world similar to yours - my fetish doesn't let go of me anymore - I am happy in my fetish world!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your description how you gear up - I appreciate that. Finally, the only thing which counts is the fact, that you are happy in your fetish world!

      Delete

Post a Comment