NEW VIDEO available

Hello everyone,

today I want to share a new video with you: that afternoon, I was completely encapsulated in tight and black full rubber and I began to chat with some friends. One of them convinced me to stay 5 hours in that full rubber. After 5 hours have passed, I was ordered to suit up into a second fully encapsulating layer - my transparent PVC Hazmat suit - and to stay another hour in these 2 layers.

I assure you, after 6 hours in full gear, there was a lot of sweat and other juices trapped in my encapsulation. Although I was really tired after that, I was quite lucky and I really thanked my friend to have convinced me to do that !


So if you are interested in watching a short video showing me gearing up into the PVC Hazmat suit and playing around with a massager, please follow the link to my video on ThisVid!

And last but not least : Keep an open mind, let yourself go, but always play safe ðŸ˜‰

totalrubberpvc

Comments