NEW GALLERY : BLACK FULLRUBBER + PLYSU AIRFED SUIT + INFLATABLE LEG AIR SPLINTS

Hello everyone !

The new gallery is showing a suit that I am regularly wearing - my Plysu Air fed Suit.

Of course, it is a multiple layer outfit again:

1st layer : Latex catsuit (0.6mm)
2nd layer : my old 1.2 mm thick rubber drysuit from Blackstyle (that suit is sold in the meantime)
3rd layer : the yellow Plysu Air fed Suit 

Furthermore, I am showing you my inflatable Air Splints from Soehngen, which are quite effective to fix my legs. Between these splints, I fixed my Bellamat massager and connected it to a timer.

I hope you enjoy my encapsulation as I did ;-)














And last but not least : Keep an open mind, let yourself go, but always play safe😉

totalrubberpvc

Comments

  1. Great pics. I like your gear! Would be nice to meet you one day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment